fredag 8 januari 2010

New Computer Celebration

This is my first blogg with my new laptop. The old one just gave up. First it was the battery, then it was the sound card and finally the screen. That laptop was almost two years old. It was the last Dell computer I'll ever buy. Luckily it works good enough to strip it of all the files in it, but after that it's just junk.

Before that one I had a Compaq. It worked allright and is still usable, though it is far too slow and rather antique. What I am referring to is quality, something that obviously doesn't apply to the business idea of Dell.

The photo below shows how the screen looks nowadays on my Dell laptop, while the photo above shows how it is supposed to look when a concerned Garden Gnome Guides contemplates over a coal energy plant.


Furthermore, I can say it is quite tricky to work in Photoshop using a screen in this condition. So Dell is out Acer is in...


Inga kommentarer: