måndag 12 januari 2009

Times are rough, but modern...

It seems that the technology is not with me, but working against me. Consequently my computer seems to have decided that there will be no photos available today, which is a pity as I had a good idea about what to write about based on a photo.

On the radio they say that the leguana lizards on Guantanamo has more rights than the prisoners. Interesting, but that's maybe a symptome of the values of so called civilised and democratic people living in the West. Great concerns about animals, but none towardss their fellow humans.

On the Gaza strip the killing continous. I'll bet Obama is going to fix this on his first days as president, and thereby bring on a good relationship between him and the Israeli government. Cynic isn't it?

1 kommentar:

Bloggerskan sa...

Hahaha! Kynisk, as they would have said in Norway.

I haven't seen any gekkos here yet. I am disappointed. But there is some thrash in the trees outside my bunglaow, probaly a relative to our bjoerktrast by judging from the sound.