måndag 8 juni 2009

Perfect Symmetry


How would you look if you were perfectly symmetrical? It is said that our sense of beauty is based on symmetry, which makes the most appriciated and beautiful people to common understanding the ones that have symmetric faces and bodies. The Hunchback of Notre Dame is not assymetrical by chance, but he is equipped with those features to make him ugly and repulsive.


The photo above is made by duplicating one side of my face. Did it make me more beautiful and goodlooking? Well I am not to be the judge of that, but think of the industry that might develop from this idea; to surgically reproduce similar halves of people's faces...


Stunning, but I guess everything is possible in the age of ridiculous economics, or as Jean-Baptiste Say would have put it: "Supply creates its own demand."

2 kommentarer:

Bloggerskan sa...

That's the perfect proof why I find my husband goodlooking, he's symmetric! (I would have liked to see a photo of the other side, thoug...)

DLM sa...

That is the planned sequel... to be continued!