tisdag 28 juli 2009

Waiter, waiter, there is a fly in my wine

Yesterday I was taken up the vacation reading. And as we were staying in Västervik in a hostel with the toilet in another building, I had to rise and to go it. As I returned I lay down on the bed and opened the book. As started reading and reached out after a glass of wine standing on the side-table by the bed. As I took a zip I sensed something buzzing against my upper lip. I looked into the glass and on the surface of the wine a big fly has landed upside down. My reaction was to immediately burst out all the wine from my mouth. The sheet told the tale of what happened in the bed...
The fly did not make as far as I know and my last sight of it was when it started its journey down the sewer and out into the pipes... I probably got a lot of bad karma there...
Furthermore, I think that monarchy ought to be abolished!

Inga kommentarer: