torsdag 31 december 2009

Gnomevision New Year's Party 2009/2010


- Happy Happy New Year!!! Gnomevision greet you all viewers! In the studio tonight we have Associate Professor Stareling Duodenum, Professor Victor G. Antrax, the Duracell Gnoma and many, many others. I am your host tonight and Bluegnome is my name. How was your year Duracell Gnoma?
- It was a mess! Just terrible! Everybody misunderstood everyhting I said! It was as I was speaking an unintelligble language, long since exterminated or abandoned...
- How was your year Assiociate Professor Duodenum?
- Work, work and no fun! But it ended allright as I and my associates managed to stop that imbecille Svinhufvud before it was too late!
- And how was your year Professor Anthrax?
- I could have done much much more, but I was delayed by natural disasters in the Taklamakan Desert! With me around that Manifesto would never have been spread in the broadcasted media!
- By those little glimpses of good deads in the struggle for a fullblown existence in the year 2009 we leave you for now and will hopefully return to you next year!!! Happy Happy New Year!!!

Inga kommentarer: