torsdag 16 december 2010

People ask Professor Svinhufvud about X-mas


- Good evening dear viewers! As it has come to our attention a lot of people seems to worry about not be able to celebrate x-mas at all because of all this fuzz about Santa terrorism. I have to advice you to go back and listen to our advice on x-mas safety. Not everything about x-mas is dangerous!

- Who is this we with us?

- This is Thor-Arne Freyen, and I want to ask Professor Svinhufvud if this Santa panic isn't vastly overrated?

- On the contrary! I would say you cannot be to careful. You don't want to cause a family tragedy during x-mas, do you?

- I still think it sounds as a bit of hysteria in it!

- Hysteria? I beg your pardon? Shall we wait until a bomb blows up in the midst of your family?

- No I didn't mean to...

- No don't think so! Leave the worries to us and just follow our suggestions for precautions and everything will work out just fine! Thank you!

- And who is with us here?

- Me... I am Liu Meimei...

- And what do you want to ask about?

- Sorry, what kind of programme is this?

- We have an open call-in where you can ask Professor Svinhufvud about X-mas precautions!

- Sorry, I don't know what X-mas precautions is!

- Never heard of x-mas?

- Sorry we don't celebrate in People's Republic...

- Who is with us here?

- Iits Ssandra... I am sad...

- Why are you sad Sandra?

- I was just going to tell Santa what I want for X-mas when those terrible combat gnomes attacked him and took him away... they hit him...

- You should be glad Sandra... he could have killed you... nasty bugger that one...

- No he was kind...

- Tsss, tsss... children... easily bribed...

- What is your opinion of these voices of the concerned public Professor Svinhufvud?

- Well, when people comes to their senses, which will be around the second of January, they will realize that I done them a great favour and saved them from disaster. No doubt about it!

- We thank Professor Svinhufvud for these words of comfort and great you Good Evening dear viewers!

Inga kommentarer: